
My delightful son Sam was born in March 2004, less than a month after I quit my job of 7 years in preparation of staying at home with my soon-to-be-born daughter or son. This little guy rocked my world more than I ever could have imagined. I went from client relations for a fund manager to trucks, Thomas the Tank Engine, and countless readings of "Where the Wild Things Are".
Once assured that Sam would not be wearing a Don King-like do forever (easing concerns that we wouldn't be condemning him - or a sibling - to permanent franken-doo) and hearing the tick-tock of the biological clock, we took another gamble on the wheel-o-fertility and tried for #2.
Both babes were brought into the world with the assistance of my wonderful hubby of 5 years, Pete. Pete is funny, loving, outgoing, stubborn, focused - and has passed all these traits, as far as we can tell, onto Sam, and as we are quickly learning, Maddie. And I love them all!
We've been posting pictures on BabyJellyBeans.com since Sam was born, but it doesn't provide much of a creative outlet for me nor a true glimpse of our daily lives - which is what I want to record for us. If you enjoy it too, then all the better!



No comments:
Post a Comment