Friday, July 09, 2010

I used to have a nice house....

If you have children, you've experienced it.


That sinking, gut wrenching feeling....
when you discover...


marker on the wall...or on the sofa...or the cat in the dryer....whatever.


Lets face it, the day you gave birth, you may as well have kissed your neat, orderly and clean house goodbye.


I have to admit, I've been reasonably lucky. My kids have NOT colored on the walls. (Pea has, however, HAS colored her dollhouse roof brown, because, apparently, pink isn't realistic. She has also colored her play table and her kitchen set extensively with crayons.  Me and the Magic Eraser? We're old friends.)


Oh yes - the Magic Eraser. Seriously, its what I REALLY want to give as a shower gift - so much more practical than a wipes warmer.


Anywhoo....


When I stumbled across this blog, I knew I had to share it:


Shit My Kids Ruined The tagline reads: "The Strongest Visual Birth Control on the Market Today."

So go on. Take a look, have a laugh.

Then run and hide your Sharpies, your pens, and for God's sake, people - lock up your paint cans.

No comments: