Last night, when I should have been packing/sorting/cleaning my kitchen/something productive, I was instead surfing the internet. I had a true purpose, but as usually happens when googling, one harmless link led to another blog and I ended up on a website with a link to this video on YouTube.
For those of us who were children of the '80's and lived on MTV, you will remember "Total Eclipse of the Heart" by Bonnie Tyler. Yes, it was a great song to belt from the car as we were barrelling down backroads in my friend Christie's Dodge station wagon.
However, like much of the videos from that era, it was, well, darn weird. So, for a totally different take on things, here is a literal take on what is actually going on in the video.
If you are a laugh until you pee person, take a moment for a potty break - go ahead, the video will be here when you come back. If you don't, well, don't say I didn't warn you.
Sheer genius! I hope you enjoyed!
Monday, June 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
O.M.G.
HILARIOUS!!
I'm totally tweeting this.
Thanks!! :-D
"..there's nothing left to shoot so zoom a camera under this arch..."
"...what the effing crap the angel guy just felt me up..."
Oh crud. The extreme hilarity of it all! I just tweeted this, and now I gotta to a MMLMusicM or something, cuz I have a music vid I wanted to post. I don't know what to call it anymore! I dunno.... maybe I should just make it the first Monday of the month?
Advice?
That. Video. Bwahahahaaa!
That was hilarious. Thanks for sharing it.
(Found you through jennyonthespot's tweet.)
I love doves in slo-mo flight. Awesome find. Did you ever see this random gem?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LksuKTD8y0o
Happy Monday!
That was so funny! I have to watch it again. The videos back then were so strange and just don't make sense! Thanks for sharing!
mother freaking funny! Thanks!!
Post a Comment