Did you read that correctly? Yes, you did.
Because, my darling daughter had the most amazing gift for me for our holiday in Tenerife.
She peed on the potty.
After a VERY successful day at preschool, I packed up the potty chart and stickers to take with us. And, shocker of shockers, she was gonna call me out as a fool, because that manipulative little bugger of mine did not have a single. accident. all. week.
Can you believe it? Oh, yeah, believe it.
(ok, but we aren't talking about when she peed in the pool. All kids do, right?)
She even peed on the airplane. (In the loo, that is, not ON the actual airplane. That would not be worth bragging about). And then came back, and announced to me (the Hubs took her) and the world "Hey Momma I did it I peed I peed. And my butt is only a little wet still". Glad she took the initiative to provide comic relief to the entire plane. Oh, to have the inhibitions of a 3 year old....
Yes, the little stinker must have decided to give poor Mommy a break.
She was a sweet, cooperative little girl (well, almost all week). She was basically another child.
Who, unfortunately, must have gotten switched back at the Birmingham airport, because Sybil is back.
I love her anyway.
Monday, February 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Greeley (2) will pee on the potty before she gets into the bathtub or will get out of the tub to pee. But that's it. Stubborn rat. She mentioned just this morning, "But I like pooping in diapers." Argh!
Congratulations! So jealous!!
Post a Comment