Yes, it is that time of year again, time for our Day Out with Thomas.
The kids always have a great time, as does Pete (must be a boy thing). I hate to be a grumpy grump, but I'm just not that into the whole Thomas thing. Thankfully, this year Pete was able to distract the kids while I fought the crowd in the merchandise tent to pick up new tees for the kids.
They were very excited to have their pictures taken in front of Thomas this year. It really is magical for them. Sam was beside himself when the train departed! After about a 20 minute ride, it returned, and we toured the shops at the Train Museum (it really is a neat place.) Sam was excited, also, to meet Sir Topham Hatt, Maddie not so much so. We rode the street car, had a picnic lunch, Sam jumped in the moon walk, and Maddie got a Rosie the train tattoo!
Two tired kids were loaded in the car along with lots of good memories!
I guess its not so bad, after all.
The kids always have a great time, as does Pete (must be a boy thing). I hate to be a grumpy grump, but I'm just not that into the whole Thomas thing. Thankfully, this year Pete was able to distract the kids while I fought the crowd in the merchandise tent to pick up new tees for the kids.
They were very excited to have their pictures taken in front of Thomas this year. It really is magical for them. Sam was beside himself when the train departed! After about a 20 minute ride, it returned, and we toured the shops at the Train Museum (it really is a neat place.) Sam was excited, also, to meet Sir Topham Hatt, Maddie not so much so. We rode the street car, had a picnic lunch, Sam jumped in the moon walk, and Maddie got a Rosie the train tattoo!
Two tired kids were loaded in the car along with lots of good memories!
I guess its not so bad, after all.



No comments:
Post a Comment