Hi, I've just popped by to say thanks for following my blog, and to have a look at yours.You have a gorgeous daughter (I loved the tutus you've made on your other blog).
Ha! Too funny. :) A few years ago, I made that mistake with white-chocolate Reese eggs. ... not sure exactly what happened to them... or at least, I'm not saying.;D Hope you had a great Easter, and thanks for coming by Midwest Moms!- Julia at Midwest Moms
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi, I've just popped by to say thanks for following my blog, and to have a look at yours.
You have a gorgeous daughter (I loved the tutus you've made on your other blog).
Ha! Too funny. :)
A few years ago, I made that mistake with white-chocolate Reese eggs.
... not sure exactly what happened to them... or at least, I'm not saying.
;D Hope you had a great Easter, and thanks for coming by Midwest Moms!
- Julia at Midwest Moms
Post a Comment