*Note to my Mom - the URL is the website address....
As I'm trying to flex my creative muscles here, I do plan on branching out beyond the "what hysterical, embarrassing or obnoxious thing my kid did today" blog posts. (But don't worry - between the two of them, I have YEARS of material.)
And because of that, I've changed my blog address to match the blog name. Kinda makes sense, doesn't it. Now that I've figured out how to do it...
So, for those of you who are NOT following me yet (hellOOOO, sister) be sure to bookmark this new address on your computers.
I'm sure you don't want to miss a single word.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Woooo! I'm a follower!
I'm set! Woot! Love it :)
I realized I'v been following you on twitter but not here on blogger! I'm following you now, lady!!!
Post a Comment