However, I'm struggling today to find anything remotely funny that happened the past week. (But, hecks, I'm happy to have had a SHOWER in the past week, so that shouldn't be much of a surprise.)
So as I'm sitting at my desk, pondering a topic, I see
Which led me to this hilarious post at The Onion, titled: Renowned Hoo-Ha Doctor Wins Nobel Prize For Medical Advancements Down There.
Although, for clarification for those who know me, in OUR house, the "Hooha" is the remote control, not the, um, girl parts down there. Just to clear up any confusion on the Hoo-ha doctor. Pea just refers to the girl parts as "Mah butt".
Whatever.
For more Monday Laughs, head on over to mah girlfriend Jenny on the Spot (and her Magical Mr. Linky.) Which has nothing to do whatsoever with a hoo-ha.



4 comments:
I can relate to the "Hooha" thing. We've been known to call that area a "Hoo Hoo" around here and that's what my youngest son calls trains. So yeah, it's kinda funny to hear him say it!
Thanks for the link to a fun article! Giggles galore.
Oh, my dear I lurrrve The Onion!!! Hahahaha --> "... through a special, well, wand-like device that is—ahem—inserted near the, ho boy, "affected area."
ROLLING over here.... ROLLING!!!! Thanks for the laugh and um, *ahem* playing along :)
That article makes me want to giggle like a middle school boy! Ha.
Post a Comment