I mean, with all the hype about it, that is the best they can come up with? My kids are 3 and 5 and can manage that much. (We call it "Doing the Elephant", thanks to a nifty song by the Jimmies, by the way. Check it out - its catchy!)
So on one hand, there is mass stupidity. I overhear people say "I'm not eating at a Mexican restaurant" or avoiding public transportation. HOWEVER...it has presented prime fodder for great puns/jokes. (i.e., "Southwest Airlines has quit distributing blankets due to the threat of spreading swine flu. Puts a whole new spin on "pig in a blanket, doesn't it?)
Since it IS "Make Me Laugh Monday", I have to share my favorite so far, featuring Piglet and Pooh:

"Oh, bother".
In the meantime, don't be kissin' no pigs. I like to live on the dangerous side, so if you need me, I'll be eating bacon tacos at the Mexican place down the street. Just have to figure out how to eat around this darn mask.



4 comments:
Thanks for the laugh!! Love your post.
Oh my laws!! That was the best thing to come out of this whole swine flu thing so far! Oh where did you get it? I must have one...hanging in my house...for all to appreciate!
Seriously. Best thing I've seen today.
Bwahahahhahahaaaa!!!!! Love this! Hamthraz!!! BWAAHAHAHAAA! You have given me motivationnow - I have gathered supplies for a vlog about this swine flu.... hahahahaa... hamthrax.... hahahahaha... and that Winnie the Pooh! teeheehee....
Hamthrax! Why can't you be in charge of naming the latest and greatest threats to society?
Post a Comment