(That had to be it, some damn bug, because nothing else could have made me suggest flying to the US. Alone (as in the only adult). With my two kids. After a week at Disneyland Paris.)
But, beside the bug, I had Boo. Asking when he could see his friends.
The kids have been SO great about the move. I get on Facebook and let them see pictures of their friends, so they know (kinda) what they are up to. They draw their friends pictures, and I try really hard to remember to mail them. (Yup, winning "Mom of the Year" awards left and right, aren't I?)
So I did. I dragged two overstimulated kids through Heathrow, a full pat down at a second security gate, a 4 hour delay ON THE PLANE, to learn they did not put kids' meals on board for them....and then an 8 hour flight....(during which time Pea did not, erm, pee at all. Until the last 30 minutes. When she peed in her seat. Shhhhh.....that'll teach 'em.)
But, in the end, I was able to take them home, to visit their friends.
Yup, I think it was worth it.







No comments:
Post a Comment