If anyone is looking for the sand from the school playground - it is here on my hallway floor....
...and in Boo's shoes....and in Pea's underpants...and on the bathroom floor...
Seriously, you could do a softshoe dance in my hallway. (I know, I did...step, step, shuffle slide...)
Despite my ear-splitting "NOOOOOOOooooooooooo!" every single day after school as they take off their shoes in the middle of the hallway and turn them upside down. Every. Single. Day.
Sheesh.
I'm expecting a bill from the PTFA any day now, as apparently they paid a lot of money for all that sand.
I know I'm not the only parent with this problem. I'm just wondering how the teachers can keep those kids concentrating in the afternoon. I couldn't sit for long with the amount of sand that Pea carried home in her Princess underpants alone.
In the meantime...
I'll shuffle off to Buffalo. Or something like that.



No comments:
Post a Comment