Monday, July 28, 2008

Hi, my name is Jenn and I am an Etsy-holic.


I'll admit it. Shamelessly. I love Etsy. I love Etsy even when my paypal account is as dry as the Sahara desert. And lest I suffer this addiction alone, let me introduce you (and your Paypal account) to my favorite Etsy sellers.


Cupcake lovers, rejoice! Bangerang Bakeshop (formerly Fat Daddy Loves You Bakeshop) makes, quite possibly, the best darn cupcake you have ever eaten.


Now, I am a certifiable chocoholic, so the above Classic Fat Daddy cupcake is one of my favs. However, if you are not a chocolate fan, then I can definitely endorse the Captain Carrotcake. I think it is safe to say that everything she bakes is fantastic! Try one yourself...you can get them here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5235881





Now, to go in a completely different direction, I'm completely addicted to CherryBlossom Company's soaps. My current favorite is their "Coconut and Goat's Milk Soap with Yucca Extract, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil". Smells yummy, but not perfumey, and is insanely moisturizing.


Their lip balms are amazing too! (The peppermint mocha will satisfy any chocolate craving, I assure you.) Check out all their fun goodies here http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5429351




No comments: