-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was taken in front of the Gardendale, Alabama Wal-Mart, where the young lady was shopping at the Flea market.
Look at it closely.

Now I ask you...Who stands and looks at a pair of men's briefs and says "hummmm...I can make me a nice summer top from these!!"
On the other hand...$6 for a three pack is a good price!!
But.....what if they weren't bought new? That's redneck recycling at its best:
"Don't throw out yer feller's drawers when the skidmarks don't wash out no more. Just cut the crotch out and wear 'em. "
How very Green!
For more Monday giggles, check out JennyontheSpot's blog post. Ok, so its "adult humor".
Occasionally, I do qualify as an adult.



1 comment:
I almost can't type to comment. I am in a exosting somewhere between stunned and ab-wrenching laughter! Did I read right... A flea market... at Wal-Mart... I mean, what else would someone wear?! Speechless!
Post a Comment