Monday, February 23, 2009

Make Me Laugh Monday - Yes, I'm smarter than THIS guy

As I'm struggling this Monday morning just to form a sentence, let alone a funny one, I've opted to share this giggle forwarded to me from my dear old Dad:


Running stop light = $100

D.U.I = $5, 000

Not wearing your seat belt = $50

Putting both your and your girlfriend's photos on your fake driver's license = PRICELESS



Lesson of the day: When making a fake ID, attach a picture of yourself only...
no matter how much you love your girl.

Apparently, this is an actual Drivers License from a traffic stop...

And no matter how badly I screw up today, I'm still smarter than this guy.

For more Monday fun, head on over to Jenny-on-the-Spots blog!

4 comments:

Queenbee said...

I am sooo feeling better about myself right now! Thanks Jenn!

jubilee said...

Didn't he pick a famous name too? A baseball player or something?

jennyonthespot said...

OOOOOOOOOH!!! Truly - this made me CRACK UP! The level of stupid... not only am I cracking up, but I am also feeling quite brilliant!

Thanks so much for sharing!

jennyonthespot said...

Oh, Nad JUbilee - I think that is Jose Canseco :) However ya spell it :)