or so I'm told, is that everyone does precisely what they like around here, and no one cares.
You can be as eccentric as you want to be, and its no big deal, as that is simply the way.
Whether this is the reality, or just the truth as told by one of said aforementioned eccentrics, I think it is awesome.
I can wear as much glitter as I want, if I want to. I love glitter, but it would be a bit much back home.
It is perfectly acceptable for Pea to wear her tutus whenever she wants. (Of course, at 3, this should be acceptable.)
However, if I wanted to wear a tutu along with her, by the rules of Hay, this would be totally acceptable to.
You never know. My inner extrovert may just finally come out!
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment