As I learned when Pea had her first playdate here with her very "best friend", J. She's a quiet little bit of a girl. I set them up with snacks and left them a bit in the playroom so that she could get settled.
Pretty soon, I heard quiet voices eminating from the next room. (Quiet voices? Really? you say with surprise?) Soon, I heard a little English accent asking to play Princess. The girls went upstairs to select their favorite dresses, and shortly I was called up to help.
They had Pea's Polly Pocket-sized Disney Princesses in hand, favorites divided up amongst them, and came downstairs to play with the kitchen and the dolls. Such quiet, ladylike play.
(Was this MY daughter?)
Such a good influence her friends are. And they had a lovely time together. Can you tell who their favorite Princesses are?
It made ME want to put on a princess tutu and fairy wings. So cute!



3 comments:
Waiting for you to post the photo of you in the tutu and fairy wings...
just as soon as I can get my hubs to actually take a picture of me, lol
"Little girls are little girls, wherever you may be - Europe or United States, they aren't so different."
You are soo right...I have one princess at home too.( I live in Turkey :))
Post a Comment