I'm not a big fan of resolutions, as they usually last until my next trip to the market, when I see all the food I swore to myself I'd ease up on, blah blah blah.
However...
2009 was a year of many changes for this Momma, and I'm looking to 2010 to be a bit more settled, with a wee bit more adventure and a whole lot less stress.
I'm going to lose a stone (really, truly - do you hear me, Cat??) and fit back into those skirts I brought over. Seriously, once the holidays are over, I'm not eating all the sweets (as much).
I'm not wearing the same swimsuit to the beach this year. Seriously. I'm going to buy a smaller size this time around. Which will, then, necessitate actually taking new pictures of me at the beach - I won't be able to pass off the same old one for another year.
I'm going to blog. Religiously. Well, religiously in a funny way, praying that I actually can get a few more followers.
I'm going to read to my kids more, and try to yell less. (Good luck, that, if you've read any posts about Pea.)
I'm sure there are more, but I'll make them up as I go.
Happy New Year to you, dear reader, and a happy, healthy, and hilarious one at that!
MWUAH!
Friday, January 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment