Tammy at Such a Southern Girl sent me a bunch of Bloggy Love today, and I couldn't be happier! My little spot here on the internet is one way of getting through the day and stretching my creative side a bit further than Play-doh and Legos, so her kind words really rocked my day.
Thanks so much Tammy...and be sure to check out her blog, too. Having married a great Southern boy (hey, he's a Southern Boy to this Yank) I have a great respect and appreciation for southern girls, and this one is a peach!
She has a great way of writing about everyday life - be it kids, family, friends, the little things that irk us, and her personal experiences that really ring true and hit home - and makes me feel like I'm not alone in this big wide world when it comes to the way I see things and react, both as a woman and a mom. (Because, you know - I am both. They are not mutually exclusive. Although, try telling that to my 5yo when I'm in the shower and trying to shave my legs, and he wants a snack...NOW.) But I digress. She is also an awesome photographer.
So I'm sending a little Bloggy Love back to you, baby! Keep on writing on, and thanks!
You really did make my day.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment