I love my daughter. She is adorable, loving, huggy, and silly.
She is also stubborn, strong-willed, and often a pain in the arse. I can't hold it against her, however - its all genetic. (Disclaimer: it is not all my genes, however.)
This past week, when people asked her how old she was, she said "ten". I said "honey, you're three". "No - TEN."
The truth is, she is three going on ten.
Case in point: today, she was having a temper tantrum. At three, she already can throw a temper tantrum, the likes of which you've never seen! She doesn't get it that if I walk away, I'm not listening. That, or she just doesn't care. She can wail with the best of them!
So anyway, she is having a temper tantrum, and trying to PUSH me back in the chair. "What, I'm supposed to sit here and listen to you yell at me?" "YES! she yells". Oh, I don't think so.
I get up (not hard to get past a 30 lb pipsqueak) and start to go downstairs.
"MAMAAAAAA" she yells.
I turn around and climb back up a few stairs so I can see her in the doorway.
She sets her face, gives me a LOOK, and SLAMS the door.
Yes, my 3yr called me back so she could slam the door on me.
I think she is 10.
So tell me, is 10am too early to start tipping Baileys into my coffee? Its gonna be one of those days....
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment