After a day alone with MY kids, a little pointless creativity was just what the doctor ordered.
So, being the good cuz I am, I pimped her tweet. I did! I'm not ashamed. You wanna see?

That, my friends, is pimping her tweet. Its really not as naughty as it sounds.
Or is it? Bwah ha ha ha ha. I thought that was a little tame, so I tweeted THIS:

So, since I was warmed up, I then started thinking about the other really rad people I follow. One of my faves is Jenny from Jennyonthespot - @jennyonthespot on Twitter. Jenny makes me crack up. Seriously! The milk-out-your-nose kind of cracking up. She is a Twoddess, too!
So, Jenny has this hilarious post about eating cake by the row. (And I have to admit, the day I read it, I was a little, um, blond. Couldn't figure out how you ate a row of cake. Because, of course, I'm thinking a round cake. Now, if she had said brownies by the row, the lightbulb would have gone off a whole lot sooner. But I digress...) She even has a Facebook group for those of us who eat cake by the row.
So what better way to pimp her twitter ID than this:

I have to say, I was pretty darn proud of myself. I really hoped she would like it!
So, I'm totally blown away to see that she blogged about how I pimped her tweet. She blogged about me! How cool is that. I want to print a copy of it and hang it on my wall. Its that cool. Jenny, you made my day!! So you can all see how cool I am, go read her blog here.
But, since I'm not as cool as these guys, I figured I'd have to pimp my OWN tweet. I have no shame. Here it is!

So, um, if you're on Twitter and you want to make me happy, go ahead, pimp my tweet.
I double-dog dare you!



2 comments:
I saw the pimpmytweet link on twitter and had to come over to check things out. Those are hilarious, especially the Jesus one.
You did good, really good! Too funny, now I need to figure out how to get myself up on a billboard or something. My Mother would be so proud~~
Rebecca
I don't even know where to begin... How about: #youarethe bestpimpmytweettweetereverborned
Shazam! I am gonna pimp yours... you just wait. But you hit Awesome right away... it's gonna take some creativity to be able to impress a girl of your skilzzzz level!!!
Oh my heck... this post is a friggin' riot! *dying of laughter*
Post a Comment