Friday, January 09, 2009

Friday's Favorite Thing: Madbags Portable Toybox

I'm long overdue in sharing this fantastic find: Madbags portable toybox (or Mommy organizer, if you will):



This little cubby is perfect for organizing your car. It includes two small pockets in the front, large enough to hold a sippy or other small item. But the genius here? There is a small strap on the back of the cubby that utilizes your seat belt to secure it in place - every had to make a fast stop, only to have everything go flying? Not with this baby!


I actually have two: one for the kids, between their seats, and one for me on the front seat. I'll be honest, between both pregnancies, hormones scrambled something in my brain (Ed. note: that's past-tense, Bob, I'm NOT pregnant now) and I am now so absentminded its ridiculous. I keep hand sanitizer and a small package of kleenex in the front pockets, and fill it with all the fun things I need to remember for the day - stuff for errands, papers that need to go back to the school, a book, my phone - anything. It has two small handles for easy transportation between the car and my house. LOVE IT.


I actually bought the second one this summer, right before our vacation in the OBX. The kids and I drove out ahead of hubby, and I had mine loaded to the gills with all kinds of snacks for all of us, premeasured and ready to grab without taking my eyes of the road. I highly recommend it!


Madbags is back from a little holiday break on January 10. Check it out here!

No comments: