As someone who is NOT a fan of Valentine's Day, this had Coke Zero coming out my nose!
Ok, so maybe I didn't get a lot of valentines in elementary school.
But I was the smartest, and I'm not bitter, so there!
Ok, so maybe I didn't get a lot of valentines in elementary school.
But I was the smartest, and I'm not bitter, so there!
3 comments:
I applaud your bravery to stay at home... me, I am a mommy that works because I have to remind myself day to day that child abuse is illegal ( i am sooo joking) but I still love my job...and my kids. so kudos to you Stay at home mommies....
I WISH I could still be a SAHM! I loved those days! Anywho....thanks for visiting my blog today....always fun to say hello to someone new. I don't know which was funnier today...your valentine post or your rockin' post! Watch out...that boy of yours will be going on tour soon....Loved the stage with working lights too. Way to go Papa!
Oh. My. Gah! So gald I swallowed my cashews before reading this!!! LOVED that card!!!
I was neither the smartest, nor did I get lots of cards... from boys. Hmmm... makes me wonder...
LOL! SO happy you played MMLM!!!
Post a Comment