The woman in front of me asked if she was always this happy (I wish) and said "You know, she is very personable and delightful. I'm in THE BUSINESS, and you should take her to an agency." On her way out, she leaned over and stage whispered "take her to Lily's Kids".
While this is always flattering to hear, its most likely not something that I'd consider. However, when it came to taking pictures of my first tutus for sale, who better to model than Princess Pea, the tutu queen herself?
Not exactly the shot I was looking for....
as she was having too much fun, dancing and spinning in it....
So with a few threats, and a promise of a new tutu for HER, I did get the sweet Maddie...
Now I just need to finish my purple tutu for Lyla, so her mommy can help me take more professional looking photos...



No comments:
Post a Comment